1. What should I wear to the conference? This is an all-day event. We recommend business-casual with comfortable shoes. The Carroll County Ag Center is a large compound and there will be a lot of walking.
2. Is the venue handicap accessible? Yes.
3. What's included in the general admission tickets? General admission tickets provide you full access to the expo and the main speaker stage.
4. What's included in the executive tickets? They include the expo, main stage as well as the lunch/break area (we will have catered food) and the workshops.
5. What time should I arrive? You should arrive by 7am. Registration and check in runs from 7 to 730am
7. Who are this year's experts speaking and giving workshops? You can see our experts by visiting the SPEAKER page of this site.
8. Where are places to stay in/near the venue?
If you have more questions, please use the "LETS CONNECT" form below to contact our coordinator. See you there!